- Use as confetti over the bride and groom.
- Decorate tables at the reception by scattering rose petals. You can create beautiful centre pieces for your bridal table and guest tables by incorporating candles, tea lights, or glass vases.
- Float candles in a shallow container with a few petals floating in the water, and then frame your table centre with a ring of freeze dried petals.
- Use a hurricane lamp with a tall pillar candle, elevate the candle with an upturned glass and fill in the bottom of the hurricane lamp with petals, and place a light sprinkling of petals on the table.
- Group 5 tea lights in shot glasses in the centre of the table with a dense coverage of rose petals.
- Group glass vases in the centre of the table, filled with coloured water. Sprinkle petals between the vases and float a few in the water.
- Use white or ivory tulle to create a dramatic effect on your cake table, sprinkle rose petals between the layers of tulle for colour.
- Add the petal touch to your gift table and in the bathrooms of your wedding reception.
- Have your flower girl decorate the wedding aisle by scattering petals as she makes her way to the bridal altar.
- For a garden or beach wedding create a heart shape of petals to stand in.
- Spell LOVE with rose petals! Freeze dried rose petals are portable and will not wilt in the heat. They are biodegradable, so let your imagination run wild!
- Use petals for packaging thank you gifts for the attendants or parents, by sprinkling them between layers of tissue paper.
- Add a romantic surprise for your partner on your wedding night by decorating the honeymoon suite with rose petals and candles.
- Don’t forget freeze dried petals look great and add colour to your wedding photographs!
Freeze dried petals wont wilt, therefore they can be used for decorating hours, even days before the event!